Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent EDI Analysts position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: EDI Analysts
Location: Bentonville, AR
Duration: 6+Months

Primary Skills: EDI Implementation: Retail EXP Must.

Job Description:
Must have experience in EDI Implementation guide creation and different EDI
standards/Transactions in the Retail domain.
Specbuilder/Any other tool experience for IM creation is required.
Prior EDI BA experience is must
Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.