Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent Biztalk ESB position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: Biztalk ESB
Location: Des Moines, IA
Duration: 6+Months

Primary Skills: Biztalk ESB

Job Description:
Analyze and recommend solution for the new platform inline with the existing
Estimate the work for the new platform
Coordinate with offshore BizTalk ESB resources to get the development done
for the new platform

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.