Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent DB2 Developer position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: DB2 Developer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12+Months

Primary Skills: DB2, RDBMS, SQL

Job Description:
5 years experience in DB2
Capable of developing scripts in DB2
Strong knowledge in RDBMS and experience writing SQL scripts
Excellent problem solving, analytical skills and technical troubleshooting
Ability to work with customers, developers, documentation, product
management, support staff Knowledge of Data Warehousing concepts

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.