*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*

*Subject: Senior Oracle Tuning DBA *
*Location: Marlboro, MA *
*Duration: 3- 6 months*
*Need EAD, GC and Citizens only.*
*Job Description:*
*Keys to the Position*
•    Experience in *Database Migrations* from *Solaris* to *Linux*
•    Expert in generating & understanding *AWR* &* ASH *reports and 10046 &
10053 tracing.
•    SQL Performance Analyzer
•    Expert in understanding Explain plan
•    SQL Plan Management (SPM)
•    Expert in *10G* or *11g* *R1 *&* R2 *optimizer features
•    RAT (Real Application Testing)

*Oracle SQL Performance Tuning Expert*
With a number of Oracle upgrade projects in flight, there is a need for a
SQL Performance Tuning Expert to help with queries impacted by optimizer
Will require diagnosing root cause and providing solutions to return the
query back to original performance numbers.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*