*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#compose>

**Position :- 1
Job Title: Business Analyst with  Identity and Access Management
Location:New Haven, CT
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Need Face To Face Interview
NO H1B

Immediate need in New Haven, CT for a Business Analyst. This is a 6+ month
assignment for a Business with a strong background in Identity and Access
Management.
Prior experience working in an Security organization in support of a large
enterprise
Experience with provisioning of Security Access
Understanding of IAM processes, technologies, standards and industry best
practices
Direct IAM experience is ideal - (requirements, features, tools, policies,
standards, practices)
Role Based Access Control/ Role Engineering experience is a differentiator
Lead Planning and Analysis phases of IAM initiatives
Author Requirements documents and Use Case documents
Experience conducting IAM focus groups with internal customers

*
*Position :- 2
Job Title: Business Analyst with oracle Financials
Location:New Haven, CT
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Need Face To Face Interview
NO H1B

Immediate need in New Haven, CT for a Business Analyst. This is a long term
consulting role. The consultant must have worked on Financial systems,
preferably Oracle Financials.
We are looking for a SR. BA with strong requirement facilitation skills
with Business customers and excellent communication skills overall.
Ideally, someone who has some Finance background and that has delivered
Finance related projects (Oracle).
Also needed would be strong technical skills and someone who is used to
working closely with developers. We will be asking this person to help
redesign our RTS (Ready to Serve maintenance/breakfix etc.) requirements
processes, so he/she will need to be comfortable working with our
Development team in addition to working with Business customers.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan| Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com