Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent .Net Developer position with one of our clients. Please
send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Secaucus, NJ
Duration: 12+Months

Primary Skills: .Net Developer with Spring.Net or Nhibernate

Job Description:
Spring.Net or Nhibernate,
Continuous Integration,

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.