Dear Folks!

 Please find the below requirement and let me know if you have any
consultants, send me the resumes at the earliest. Thanks!

Job Title : Oracle GL Functional consultant
Location  : Seattle WA
Duration  : 6+ months

GL expert in Mass Allocations on Oracle EBS R12
Should be able to help with design, execute test cycles and support GL
implementation on R12.
Knowledge of PeopleSoft is nice to haveJob Title : Oracle GL Functional

Thanks & Regards..

 Kalyan Sharma | Resource Coordinator |

O: 703-842-4305 Ext 303 | F: 1866 725 2860 | Email: **

GTalk: kalyansharma.staffing

13800 Coppermine Road, Suite#204
Herndon VA 20171,USA