Hi,
Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent UI/UX Developer position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: UI/UX Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Duration: 6+Months

Primary Skills: Graphics Designer

Job Description:
jQuery 2. AJAX 3. MVP/MVC3 pattern 4. CSS 5. C# only candidates (Razor)
4+ years experience of software or website development
Expert level skills in HTML 4/CSS 2/jQuery
Uses jQuery UI/jQuery Tools or other major jQuery plugins
Hands on experience with DOM, W3C Standards, Browser Standards
AJAX and JSON against web services (SOAP/RESTful)
Client side debugging using Firebug, Chrome Web Developer, Fiddler, and etc.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com
ramu...@gamil.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CDD498.5B120EC0

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.