*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Job Title:Healthcare Business System Analyst
Duration: 12-24+ months Contract

I have a Healthcare client who is looking for Business SYSTEMS Analyst.
Please make sure the candidates you send are not Business Analysts but
Systems Analysts

This person has to be able to speak in detail as to how they have
identified errors in the project
How they have look at the code
How they pinpoint where that code needs to be changed
How they have incorporated new data into an existing program
How did they collect the data and transform it into usable code
How they have rewritten the code
Needs to have a Healthcare background

Best Regards,

Zia Khan| Lead Technical Recruiter