Hi,
Hope you are doing great
We have below urgent iLog architect  position with one of our clients.
Please send suitable profiles with rate, contact and location details ASAP.

Job Title: iLog architect
Location: Nashville, TN
Duration: 4+Months

Job Description:
Experience in rules engine and 4-6 years of experience in ILog JRules.
Excellent knowledge of requirements analysis, estimation, architecting,
designing complex rules.
Able to define best practices for iLOG implementation. Architect, design and
develop iLOG applications
Should have working experience with .ILog JRules * Studio, RES, RTS, RSM,
BAL, BOM, XOM, etc
J2EE
Web Services
Should have the skills to create XOM and BOM (Java & XSD).
Will be required to package and deploy rules and troubleshoot environment
issues.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com
ramu...@gamil.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CDD498.5B120EC0

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.