Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at
*chris.br...@panzersolutions.com*<chris.br...@panzersolutions.com>

Position  : Flex Developer
Location : Fort Collins, CO
Duration : 1year contract

This is a very urgent position. We have a start date of Monday 28th but
candidate backed out today.

Please find below detailed Job description for the position.
Design, and develop web applications & components primarily using Adobe
Flex, Flex Builder and Eclipse development environment
Ensure software design and code implementation meets coding standards and
best practices, flexibility, configurability, reusability and scalability
Experience in Agile development methodology
Experience with CVS/ SVN source control system
Prototyping skills using tools like Flash, Flex, Knowledge of Adobe
Flex,Action script very much preferred
Troubleshooting and problem solving skills
Experience in Java Programming language, JQuery and Java script,
Oracle,PLSQL Knowledge