Hello
Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at KY mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Job Title: Webcenter Consultant (IPM/EBS)*
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Duration: 6+ months *

*Job Description:*
**8yrs* of overall experience
**5yrs* experience on *SOA *
*Atleast* 2 implementations* of *WebCenter IPM* from installation to
deployment.
**WebCenter* Imaging functions of *storing/archiving PDF* documents should
be core functionality.
*Knowledge/experience in accelerators which are pre-built using *SOA*
*Should be able to work with *EBS* team to enable the *EBS* users to access
the respective docs stored in WebCenter from EBS
*Should have good knowledge of the Imaging workflow for controlling the
access of the documents as per user-responsibilities

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*