Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
Engineering group is seeking an experienced Performance Test Engineer to be
responsible for performance test activity for new projects and initiatives.
- Reviewing project specifications and working with other organizations
(both within and outside of Engineering) to understand the performance
requirements of the project, including the system architecture, design,
internal and external interfaces, use cases, etc.
- Generating performance test plans to validate the performance
requirements as per the system/performance specifications.
- Generating load patterns and models based on past and projected load
- Developing scripts and executing the performance tests to properly and
rigorously estimate the performance metrics of the system.
- Identifying, analyzing, and documenting any defects discovered during
- Working with the development teams to troubleshoot and resolve issues
and provide fine tuning recommendations
- Generating test reports to document all test results.
A successful candidate must be able to work under limited technical
supervision. Duties may also include defining and/or developing test tools
and simulators as necessary.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in test automation, performance
testing, and/or developing test frameworks or other similar work
- Prefer 2+ years experience with load/stress/capacity testing of high
traffic and large-scale systems
- Deep experience in automating web and back-end service tests using a
variety of tool sets
- Demonstrated coding experience (1 - 3 years), particularly in the area
of building/extending hands-free automated tests (Java preferred, but
experience in scripting or coding in some language is a must)
- Experience writing select and update queries with any DB
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience solving problems (e.g., text manipulation, sorting, test
data management, log analysis) with scripting languages (e.g., java script,
Perl, Groovy, UNIX shell)
- Prefer strong experience with open-source tools
- Experience using source control (e.g., CVS, Subversion)
- Experience testing applications developed using Open Source
Technologies in a large scale transaction environment (Linux, Apache, Perl,
- Experience using test case management and bug tracking tools (e.g., HP
QC, Remedy, Bugzilla, Jira)
- Experience scripting with multiple performance testing platforms and
load generators (HP Performance Center, SoapUI, ITKO Lisa, JMeter)
*Job* Quality Assurance *Primary Location *CA-Los Angeles
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.