Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position  : C++ Developer
Location : San Diego, CA
Duration : 6 month contract to hire

*USC Greencard or EAD ( No H1B )*

Stong with C++ development
Experience with Javascript
Able to handle fast paced and complex coding
Knowledge of Sencha Framework (combination of technology, tools, and
support for developing multi-platform web apps based on HTML5.)
Experience with Cassandra, Linux
Experience with MySQL
Knowledge of Amazon Cloud framework

*Plusses *
Someone who is extremely innovative
Someone who works well within a small team
Someone with a background in the Gaming Industry

Client is looking for a C++ developer int the San Diego Market. The
candidate should be someone who is passionate about collaborating in a
architecture for ad insertion and content distribution where we provide
progressive new thinking to secure our customers future revenue streams.

Direct: 203-652-1444*123