We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.
*Title: Oracle Database Administrator*
*Location: Herndon, VAl*
*Duration: 6-18 months+*
*Interview: Phone then Inperson*
*Need EAD, GC and Citizens only.*
• Design, structure, and maintain one or more Physical database used by
business units or infrastructure units.
• Test, quality control, and performance tune data to ensure its
integrity and reliability.
• Confer with business unit and technical staff regarding extracting
data for particular reports.
• Monitor or accomplish refreshing of data and installation and testing
of new releases or patches of database software.
*SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS*
• * Oracle 10/11G and MS SQL Server 2008 R2*.
• Expertise in code reviews/ performance tuning for DB related code
(PL/SQL, Stored procedures, etc).
• *Expertise in creating unix shell scripts & ETL processing.*
• Strong communication skills (work across various teams).
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.