*Hi,*
*
*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*

*Title: Java Back End Developer (Positions 7)*
*Location: Dallas, TX*
*Duration: 12 months +*

*Job Description:*
Client is seeking a *Sr Java Developer* for help with design, develop, unit
testing and deployment of a multi-tiered fuel and retail cross-marketing
system. The candidate will be responsible for design, development, testing
and deployment of our distributed applications. The candidate will also
help with troubleshooting production issues and adapting frameworks and
industry best practices, executing unit and performance testing, and
coordinating these activities among the scrum team. The candidate will be
responsible for coordinating with the Quality Assurance and Customer
Support departments on research of and remedies for software bugs and
issues found during QA, beta, and production.

*Key things they should know:*
1.     Memory Management
2.     Thread classes
3.     Explain different types of EJBs.
4.     What is namespace in XML
5.     Struts: Action Classes and Form classes
6.     Hibernate: Lazy loading

*Required Experience:*
•    Must have Excellent oral and written communication.
•    Must have at least *8 years* in* Java* Development
•    Have strong analytical skills including troubleshooting.
•    Have a good understanding of *OO design* and *J2EE*, *Hibernate*, *EJB*,
*XML*
•    Have a strong* SQL* experience.
•    Be a team player while having the capacity to work independently.
•    Candidate must be a career-oriented individual with strong
communications and organizational skills.
•    BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline.
•    Experience with programming in Java
•    Linux Experience
•    Web sphere, JBoss and Oracle Experience
•    Agile Development Methodology(Scrum)
•    Education BS or higher in Computer Science or comparable discipline

*Thanks & Regards....*
*
*
*Umendar*