*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#compose>

Job Title : Release Engineers   ( 4 Positions )
Locatioin: Charlotte,NC
Duration: 12-18+ Months Contract

NO H1B

I have an immediate need for 4 Release Engineers that have extensive Perl
Scripting background  in Charlotte,NC  They can possibly sit in other
locations if need be.  Please let me know if you have anyone in mind.
Thanks!!!

4 Release Engineer openings with Heavy PERL Scripting, Anthillpro and
Mavin.  Financial experience is a huge plus.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan| Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com