Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
*SAP Consultant – ABAP Development and Optimization *
As an SAP Consultant, you will work as part of a highly technical team of
professionals who are responsible for the SAP CRM solution at NetApp. This
position reports to the NGS Technology Manager in the NetApp System
Deployment and Domain Architecture organization.
The SAP Consultant will be responsible for optimizing the Application Logic
for scalability and Performance. Strong organizational skills, technical
expertise and attention to detail are essential in this role.
- Assist functional team with technical direction to design
quality and high-performing solutions
- Code, test and implement ABAP programs and modifications based
- Provide robust, scalable, error free and efficient technical
solutions with the minimum of management supervision
- Resolve issues with programs that are causing system performance
- At least 10+ years in ABAP development and workbench
experience in SAP CRM 5.0 or above using Netweaver 7.0
- Technical skills including: interfaces/integration, BAPIs,
BADIs, parallel processing, screen and dialog programming, table control,
user exit / customer enhancements, custom application design, performance
optimization, techniques for investigating performance issues, EDI/IDOC/XI
- Familiarity with the SAP data dictionary in a broad range of SAP
- Strong troubleshooting and code debugging skills
- Design skills including: proven ability to take defined business
needs and create designs, propose and evaluate alternatives, estimate
development hours, test plans, execute positive and negative tests and
validate test results
- Proven ability to execute technical design reviews and code
- Thorough functional understanding of one or more functional
business areas, preferably customer service;
- Extensive experience in change management, release management,
enterprise application system development methodology, for SAP
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively, as well as lead
a team of other programmer/analysts, cross functional peers to support
- Strong skills in RDBMS, preferably Oracle;
- Best practices and experience in application performance
analysis and tuning
-BA or BS degree in Information Systems or Computer Science
-Minimum 10 years of relevant IT experience at global technology companies.
-- Familiarity with NetApp technology a plus.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.