*Systems Engineer (Solaris 10 x86)*

*Location: Piscataway, NJ*

*10 Months contract*

*Rate: DOE*

*Interview process: Telephonic + Skype (for local onsite interview)*

Ø  Experience with Solaris 10 x86.  Many admins have used Solaris 10 sparc
since it is more popular.  We need Solaris 10 x86 specifically.

Ø  While I’m not keen on listing hardware models per se, if someone has
experience with Solaris 10 x86 he or she certainly would have used one or
more of these particular Sun server models:   X4600, X4440, X4270, X4470,
or X4800

Ø  Experience using the Network Mgmt port on the hardware models listed
above

Ø  Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) experience.  Key points to look for on a
resume are version 6 experience and home use.

Ø  If the person has used Ubuntu (another popular Linux version) that would
fit also.

* *

*He or she would be taking the server build plan created by the TDN
Architect and perform server builds for various classes of servers (RTMDDB,
DTP, ITC, EODDB, etc.) including OS, patches, software, and tools. He or
she will ensure that the server builds are done accurately and help
troubleshoot issues in conjunction with TDN Architect and Application
Development teams. Solaris System Administration required.*

--

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Kumar*

*rku...@eruditeaccess.com*