Need resumes with 7-10 yrs exp , good at technical and communications.

This is a 6 month+ contract

Title: Shoreview, MN - Project/Program Mgr

Deluxe is in need of a strong PM or Program Manager that has proven success
and can lead cross functional efforts. This person should have a very
visionary, strategic mind set and communication skills are a must. This
person will need to be a driver/seller of the project.

Assignment length - minimum 6 months, likely through year end. Possibly

The Business Lead for the Product MDM and CaaS Track (3-yr Roadmap Project)
needs a really strong project manager that will be able to lead both
business and IT resources on my behalf. We would want them to be as good,
preferably better, than the best on-staff PM we have, as this project will
be quite challenging and complex. Here are a list of traits that would be

• Connected/People Savvy
• Results oriented
• Articulate/Excellent Communication Skills
• Solid understanding of Process and Project
• Leader with ability to provide direction, understand escalation, Business
• Thick Skinned
• Ability to help facilitation and building of as is and to be context
diagrams and project plans

To meet these traits we need 5-10+ years experience in Project Management
large, cross functional, efforts. Also, if a candidate has specific
experience in product data related or product system related projects that
is desired.

Candidate Summary

*Full Legal Name*

*Years of Experience as a Project Manager*

*No. of Projects Managed in Last 3-4 Years*

 Project Summary

*Name of Project*

*Description of Project**
*2-3 Sentences Only

*Specific Role / Title on Project*

*Length of Project**
from Initiation through Go Live*

*Type of Project **
Please check only one.*

Application Development

Process Re-engineering

*Title of Individual to Whom the Candidate Reported*

*No. of People on the Project Team*

*Roles of People on the Project Team*

*Phases Through Which Candidate Managed the Project**
Please be specific.*

*Methodology Utilized*

*Project Management Tools Utilized*

*Key Project Deliverables*

*Did Candidate Report into a Project Management Office*

*Was Project Tracked by a Project Management Office*

*Consultant Summary to be filled by the consultant and send along with the
resume (must)*

Full Name

Current Location

Availability for Interview (Onsite after telephonic)

Need 2 time slots & the dates with contact number to be reached by the

Availability for project

Currently In project (Yes/No)

Contact Number

Email ID

Legal Status

Rate/Salary –Corp to Corp/W-2 /1099 ( Specify)

*Thanks and Regards,*