*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#compose>

Job Title :Business Analyst with Sharepoint
Locatioin: Weston, MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Need Immediate

The SharePoint Business Analyst role is an exciting role performing
traditional Business Analyst functions and engaging customers to ensure
adoption of the SharePoint collaboration offerings.
The Business Analyst works with the SharePoint Platform Team within
Infrastructure. The team is responsible for the maintenance, upgrade, and
management of the SharePoint 2010 infrastructure, including the
collaboration service and Governance.
The Business Analyst will assist the senior team members with platform
documentation; testing and validation related to projects such as
additional SharePoint farm build outs, 3rd party tool implementations, and
enhancements to the collaboration service.
This position is also responsible for conveying platform
policies/governance to other Business Analysts within IT and will liaison
with the Enterprise SharePoint Development group. You will be a key part of
the team, working closely alongside our Administrators, Architects, and
Developers to deliver holistic solutions.
The applicant should have both strong communication skills and solid
SharePoint experience (super user, not a developer). The position is onsite
in Weston, MA.
Characteristic Duties
To be successful in the role, you will need to understand how collaborative
technologies can benefit our customers and where upcoming capabilities,
such as social computing could change the way that people work together.
This role is expected to be able to educate users.
Document requirements, functional specifications, test plans, test scripts
and work instructions. Develop process documentation and improvement
recommendations. SharePoint evangelist guiding users on platform best
practices.

Qualifications
3+ years of work experience with SharePoint.
Thorough understanding of SharePoint 2010 collaboration sites.
Strong communication and customer service skills required for frequent
interactions with non-technical groups, bridging the gap between the
business and IT organizations.
Detail oriented with good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Project management experience is a plus.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan| Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com