Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at CT or MD mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort
level with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Job Title: Oracle Web Center (AquaLogic/) Portal Administrator*
*Location: Stamford, CT or Baltimore, MD*
*Duration: 3+ Months*
• The *WCI Portal Administrator *supports various intranet and Internet
business applications running on *Oracle Web Center Interaction *(formerly
BEA Aqualogic User Interaction).
• Works with application teams to support deployments in multiple
• Assists developers in debugging portals
• Assists infrastructure specialists with installation and
configuration of portal environments.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision in a
*REQUIRED SKILLS: *
• Hands-on experience in *WCI *software including: *Portal Server
10.3.0.3x*, *Analytics Server 2.x*, *Automation*, *Search*, and *Identity
• Experience in performing integration of portal with *Tomcat + Apache*with
*modJk*, and *Microsoft Active Directory*.
• Experience in performing integration with applications running on *
JBoss* and *Microsoft IIS*.
• System administration experience to perform upgrades and debug issues
within WCI Environment.
• Must understand how to repair and maintain portal search indexes.
*Nice to have skills: *
• *Java, JSP*
• *ANT, YUI Compressor, Google Closure Compiler, General Web
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.