Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position  : Manual Claims Tester
Location : Nashville,TN
Duration : 1 year contract

SQL experience—creating own data within SQL
Develop test plans, write test cases, develop strategies.
HP Quality Center—uses QC to execute test cases
*Health care domain knowledge-*
Claims submission (Paper claims, WEB claims, Electronic claims) (hands
on experience)
Claims edits and audits Claims pricing (Hands on experience) Claims end to
end processing EDI X12 files (837I, 837P, 837D, NCPDP).
Need to have knowledge on how edit and modify data on these files Strong
SQL knowledge, Basic UNIX knowledge.
Strong testing knowledge.

This person will be responsible for Developing test plans, writing test
cases, and developing strategies for Healthcare Claims data. This is a true
manual testing role. They will using HP Quality Center and need to have
experience working in SQL. After testing phase they will be analyzing
results and defect resolutions.

Direct: 203-652-1444*125