*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email:
zia.k...@panzersolutions.com<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/?shva=1#compose>

Job Title : Adobe CQ Senior Developer
Locatioin: Minneapolis, MN
Duration: 9+ Months Contract

Scope of work
The Senior Developer will be responsible for developing pages on the Adobe
CQ CMS platform and integrating CQ with other platforms in the client
environment using data import, message-based middleware (MQ series) and web
services in an environment that includes IBM WCS application server, Oracle
database, MediaBin Media Server and a custom-built product management
system.  Java is the language used across all systems.

Required skills
Deep understanding of Adobe CQ
Application development in multiple large engagement with Adobe CQ with
end-to-end integration of CQ with a web site
Java programming
Web service and other middleware integration
Good client-facing communication and presentation skills
Desired Background
7+ years experience in software engineering
3+ years experience as a consultant and client-facing work

Best Regards,

Zia Khan| Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com