*Location: WoonSocket, RI *
*Duration: 12+ Months*
*Rate: $45/hr c2c*
AIX System Administration
Build out of AIX 6.1 OS on IBM P7 Hardware
Working with Oracle DBA's and supporting other developers and application
Troubleshooting and change management.
The qualified candidate is expected to have skills in the following areas:
• Configure and manage networking in AIX
• Manage and configure VIO client partitions
• Manage devices
• Manage storage
• Use HMC and SDMC to manage system resources
• Perform user administration tasks (such as limiting resources,
creating/using groups, etc).
• Have strong knowledge of system backup and recovery
• Have strong and AIX installation and maintenance skills
• Configuring and managing system security
• Use NIM, WPAR Manager and Systems Director (base product)
• Understand PowerVM components such as AME, AMS, Shared Processor Pools,
• This is specific for a project to install, configure and support AIX
• Knowledge of HMC's, NIM and VIO required.
• Knowledge of scripting skills in 2+ of shell, PHP, Perl (shell, Perl
Nice to have:
Preferred: The use and support of NPIV and Partition Mobility IBM High
Availability technology (HACMP)
IDC Technologies Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.