*Direct Client Req: Immediate Interview*
*Performance Test Lead/Architect*
*Location: Woonsocket, RI*
*Duration: 12 Months*
- Experience in Performance testing & performance analysis of large scale
- Experience in creating Performance Test Strategies & scenarios to certify
the system from performance perspective
- Thorough knowledge of performance life cycle in conjunction with
development life cycle
- Experience in usage of performance measurement tools like LoadRunner, AWR
reports, JProbe, VMSTAT, NETSTAT
- Knowledge of monitoring tools like HP BAC, Real user monitoring, Sitescope
- Strong JAVA/J2EE skills with experience in Server Side Technologies i.e.
EJB, Servlet, Client Side Technologies
- Deeper understanding of non functional requirements or abilities and its
impact on application design & development
o Scalability, Extensibility, Reliability, Availability
- Strong Skills in Database Concepts primarily Oracle
- Exposed to Basic Database Design, Sql Queries
- Deep knowledge about best coding & design practices and understand ways
to write proficient & performance oriented code
*Ph: 408-852-7193 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.