please share me the profiles to nar...@nivasoft.com ASAP.
*Job Description:** Application Developer***
*Duration:** 3 Months***
*Location:** San Jose, CA*
*client eBay – PayPal*
*Rate :- 55/hr on c2c*
*Job Description: *
We are looking for an exceptional senior software engineer to join the team
that is responsible for the real time components in PayPal’s FinSys Vendor
Isolation team. If you really enjoy building high performance scalable back
end systems then this is the job for you.
*Required Skills: *
- Experience in software development designing and implementing
scalable, fault tolerant components on the Unix platform
- Expert level skills developing object oriented, database-driven
software in C++ and Java (J2EE)
- Passionate about efficient data structures, algorithms, and design
- Strong problem solving skills and a passion for debugging complex
- Knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL
- Proficiency with at least one scripting language (Perl, Python, Unix
Shell Script etc.)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience supporting a high volume operations environment
- Experience as a development lead
*Desired Skills: *
- Familiarity with GIT, SVN, Continuous Integration systems
(Hudson/Jenkins), Jira & ClearQuest tools
- Proficiency with XML/XSL frameworks
- Experience with using Agile/Scrum methodology for software development
*Minimum Requirements: *
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of work experience developing back-end systems in ++
- Define, design, and implement complex, multi-tier distributed software
- Segment and design system layers to support componentized and layered
application development, including business logic functionality and
database/component repository access.
- Work with other engineers, managers, Product Management, QA, and
Operations teams to develop innovative solutions that meet market needs
with respect to functionality, performance, scalability, reliability,
realistic implementation schedules, and adherence to development goals and
- Be able to independently design, code and test complex features, as
well as lead small project teams
- Identify and make recommendations to reduce project risks.
- Share release management duties on feature rollouts, share on-call
- Ability to lead project involving cross vertical integration
- Ability to find and help fix performance, scalability, and other live
issues in a very time critical environment
- Ability to work well with team members to achieve end vision
Off :732-561-8050 * 204
G-talk: narendra.na...@gmail.com* *
Nivasoft, Inc | 241 Forsgate Dr, Ste 207 | Jamesburg, NJ 08831
Please make a note of my email id has been changed from email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.