We have a hot opening for.......
Job Title: Sr. Java Developer
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 12 Months Project
Job Description: I am looking for a Senior level Java/J2EE Developer. Higher
Education client, 6-12 month contract, it depends on how well they fit the
job description. MUST HAVE great skills on the FRONT, MIDDLE, and BACK-END.
Full SDLC. Ideally, would be close to architect level developer.
Please send your best consultants!! :-) More about this position is below
To be considered for this role, candidates must have the following
experience and skills
* College degree in computers and technology or equivalent experience
* 3 to 8 years' experience in the detailed technical design and
development of Java/J2EE
* Must have strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication
* Ability to work closely with business owners to clarify project
scope and specifications, including providing and evaluating alternative
options where appropriate.
* Ability to independently translate business requirements analysis
into technical design specifications and development.
* Ability to design UI and Java components and the definition of back
end database changes.
* Experience with full software lifecycle (requirements, analysis,
design, construction and testing)
* Familiarity with application architecture components
Current technical experience to include:
* J2EE technologies (3+ years): JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, J2EE
frameworks (JSF, Struts, Spring), EJB (ideally including CMR/CMP), XML
(Schema development) and web services (SOAP, JAX-RPC). Experience with core
J2EE design patterns.
* RDBMS (Oracle preferred): strong SQL and Data modeling.
* Application Servers: BEA's Weblogic
* Development platforms: Windows, Unix and Linux.
* Experience with the following will be considered a plus: Eclipse,
Ant, Ejbgen Cruise Control and CVS.
Please send me your Updated Resume and these details ASAP:
Rate on C2C/ Employer details:
Gain America, Inc. I 13804 Hull Street Road Midlothian, VA 23112
Direct: 703-828-5640 / 703-880-8775 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I kul...@gainam.net
kulbir.gainam <mailto:vipulj...@yahoo.com> @yahoo.com I
P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.