We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*Subject: **Unix Technicial System Engineer*
*Location:** Boston, MA** *
*Duration:** **6 months +*
• The ability to communicate and present to both technical and
non-technical staff and management at all levels of an organization.
• Very strong interpersonal skills.
• Sound knowledge and hands-on expertise in the following core skills set
involving any combination of the following:
o AIX, Solaris and Linux system administration including installation,
configuration, networking, server administration/management,
troubleshooting, security, monitoring, tuning, capacity planning,
backup/recovery, service pack/hot fix/patch install, vendor support
liaison, coordination with technical staff at all levels.
• Proven experience implementing large enterprise Linux/Cloud environments.
• Scripting in C, C++, Perl, and TCL.
• IBM P-series with LPAR, HACMP Clustering.
• Configuration, monitoring, job scheduling, and capacity planning.
• Understanding of SAN/NAS/RAID technologies, ability to work with SAN
management group and other technical staff.
• 5 to 10 Years of industry IT experience. • Sound knowledge and hands-on
expertise in the core skills involving the following:
o AIX System Administration Skills, VIO, LDAP,GPFS…
o UNIX tools knowledge
o Working with Helpdesk Ticketing software for incident management o ITIL
o Data Communications skills, including LAN and WAN
o C, C++, Perl and TZCL scripting skills
o SAN and NAS configuration and support
o Project planning and use of project & documentation tools
• Completion of any current vendor technology courses such as IBM, SUN.
• Industry technology vendor certifications will be very beneficial.
• Please note that the successful applicant will be required to work
various hours and days as the team responsibilities are 7x24.
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.