We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Sr. Datawarehouse Architect

Location: Sunnyvale, California

Duration: 6 Months Contact

Data warehouse assessment - Architect type resource:

.             Resource will look at the client's current data model & make
recommendations on a couple of approaches and help the client pick the right
approach based on best practices.

.             Schema work.

.             Need to be MSTR certified.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship: