Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
*TITLE: Software Engineer - .NET*
*BUSINESS UNIT: IT Development*
Location : Pittsburgh, PA.
Duration : 8 Months.
The primary function of the .NET Software Engineer is to design, develop
and maintain software or applications. This includes large feature sets or
projects possibly spanning many products or applications, where
requirements are not well defined and designs do not exist.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Works with IT managers and senior team members to design and
· Designs and develops tools and applications to support business
· Identifies innovative solutions independently to technical or
customer related problems that are explicit or ambiguous
· Comments code and creates related supporting documentation (i.e.,
· Creates unit test cases and applies these against developed
software or applications to ensure quality
· Debugs software and fixes defects uncovered during the testing
· Works with other software engineers, QA engineers, technical
writers, and Infrastructure team members, as needed, to ensure quality and
the successful rollout of new applications or features
· Provides post-release software and application support, including
· Mentors developers , reviews code and documents, and provides
input and feedback on code and documents created by other developers
· Accomplishes all of the above in accordance with standard
· All other duties as assigned
· Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or related field or
equivalent work experience
· Certification preferred but not required
· 4+ years experience in software or applications engineering
and/or technical operations
· Work and/or academic experience building applications using
any of the following:
o Web Services implemented in a .NET environment
o C#, ASP.NET, and/or ADO.NET in a .NET environment, especially web
applications on .NET 3.0 and above
o Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Workflow Foundation
o Visual Basic, COM+, XML, ASP, and DHTML in an MS windows DNA, .NET
o SQL server or Oracle
· Effective in fast paced environment
· Collaborative/enjoys working in teams
· Self starter/motivator
· Creative and effective problem solving skills
· Ability to work on/manage multiple tasks concurrently
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.