*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Oracle PL/SQL Lead

Location: Lewisville, TX

Duration: Long Term

*Oracle Lead JD:*

* *

  Need Oracle / PL SQL lead with below skill-set

·          8+ years of experience in Oracle projects

·          Strong hands on experience on Oracle / PL SQL

·          Experience in managing database team with excellent
coordination/tracking capabilities

·          Experience in Data Migration, Development, Testing

·          Knowledge of Relational Database Management systems and Data

·          Hands on experience in Troubleshooting database issues.

·          Experience in writing and debugging Stored Procedures, Views ,
triggers, Functions

·          Extensive experience in creating business, functional and
technical documentation

·          Development experience in DB2 would be an edge

·          Good communication skills

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com** | Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *
214–260–1160* *

*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com***

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.