Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
Location: on-site in Annapolis, Maryland
Phone to Hire
Duration: 6-9 Months
Work Status: Anyone legal to work in the US. Prefer 5 years of US
Strong Comm skills are REQUIRED as they will be mentoring another Teradata
DBA who is on-site.
Working directly with Teradata Corporation Management on this. Will get
*DBA – Government*
- Create database objects in QA and Production environments.
- Maintain macros and BTEQ scripts that monitor space and save copies of
monitoring data (Windows environment).
- Maintain user access via roles and profiles, conforming to state and IRS
- Maintain user ID's, including access through LDAP.
- Support backup and restore activities with NetBackup 7.0.1.
- Analyze and monitor performance. Recommend partitioning, compression,
statistics, and other performance improvements as needed.
- Monitor systems with Teradata Manager, Administrator, and other Teradata
- Coordinate distribution, installation, and testing of new releases and
patches of TTU (Windows and z/OS environments) as required.
- Support BTEQ and TPT development efforts.
- Automate DBA activities as appropriate.
- Coordinate activities with Teradata CS team, customer's infrastructure
team, developers, and business users.
- Support planning and execution of database upgrades. Support future
transition to Viewpoint.
- Knowledge of Perl and Windows batch scripting would be helpful.
- Monitor and support workload management using TDWM and Priority Scheduler.
5 years strong Teradata experience
3 years strong DBA work.
This resource will need to work onsite in Annapolis so he/she can work with
and mentor the current COM DBA.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.