*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:
**Position: Siebel Developer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 2-month contract to HIRE
Timeline: **Interview can be phone-screen
Need GC & Citizens

*Must-haves *
-5+ years of software development experience.
-5+ years of coding experience. Need to have ability to code in PL/SQL and
-Siebel tools, configuration, business services, scripting, and Work Flow
Management experience. (expert here)
-Siebel EAI exposure (proficient level)
-Good SQL knowledge to code in PL/SQL
-Expert knowledge of Seibel Enterprise Administration (set up of employees,
LOV's, Workflow policies, State Models.)

Candidate will be working in a pure development environment. You will be
responsible for interacting with different teams such as the BA's, QA's,
PM's and design teams in order to meet project needs. Candidate needs to
come from a true hands on developing environment in order to complete
software design needs and construction of operating system components.
An strong understanding of networking concepts.

*Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com