Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at IL mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
*Title: Strong Jboss/Websphere Admin*
*Location: Downtown Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 12 months*
*Interview: Face to face must*
*Need EAD, GC and Citizens only.*
The candidate for this position will be implementing a *JBOSS EAP
6*infrastructure as part of a large scale migration project.
currently running on WebSphere are being ported to this new infrastructure,
so knowledge of WebSphere is a definite plus. This position will lead the
support of the middleware platforms and perform projects requiring
Under light supervision the associate is responsible for understanding both
the business and technical requirements for Web/Middleware projects that
will be engineered and implemented for use by client customers. This
position is responsible for the support and design of the Web/Middleware
infrastructure. Also responsible for the coordination of moves, adds and
changes for Web/Middleware. This position will assist in the provisioning
of complex Web/Middleware infrastructures.
• *5-7 years *of experience with *Java Enterprise Edition middleware
platforms (JBoss, Tomcat) *
• *3+ years* of experience with *Java Enterprise Edition middleware
• Experience working with *JMS *and* Web Services*
• *5-7 years *of experience working with *Web servers (Apache, IBM HTTP
• Demonstrated proficiency in a scripting languages (Jython, Python, Perl,
• Demonstrated proficiency in the use of the Linux operating system
• Experience with performance monitoring infrastructure (Wily Introscope,
Tivoli Performance Monitor, NSM, Website Pulse)
• Experience with LDAP services
• Knowledge of databases (Oracle, DB2, Sybase)
• Understanding of data communication protocols focusing on TCP/IP.
• Demonstrated understanding of Web/middleware platforms in a corporate
• Demonstrated understanding of Web/middleware security practices and tools.
• Experience with hardware and software based Web/middleware monitoring
*Knowledge and Abilities*
• Good written and verbal communications skills
• Demonstrated ability to use project management tools and follow project
• Demonstrated ability to manage a project to plan.
• Executing and perform timely follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction
*Education and Training*
Bachelor’s Degree in a related technical field, or similar discipline.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.