Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at IL mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Cognos Developer*
*Location: Chicago, IL*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Interview: Face to face must*
*Need EAD, GC and Citizens only.*

*Job Description:*
This person will participate in planning sessions with the project team to
analyze business requirements and define the proposed solution, performing
analysis of underlying data source/schema and make recommendations to
enhance report solution performance.
Additionally this person will be responsible for completing
requirements/design documents that will be used by the development team in
Illinois and Texas, to create required reporting solutions. Upon completion
of these items, this person will perform the post-development peer review,
and coordinate migration / deployment of packages, reports and cube
solution between environments

*Skills Required:*
• Understanding of Dimensional/Relational model design experience
• Advanced SQL experience in data warehousing/data marts environment
• Advanced level Cognos Developer experience using the following:  IBM
Cognos 10.1 tools or higher, including  Report Studio, Analysis Studio,
Query Studio
• Event Studio, Framework Manager, Business Insight, Business Insight
Advanced, PowerPlay Transformer a plus
• Communication experience with both IT and business.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*