Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
*Duration: 6-9 Months
Location: Hartford CT
Storage administration, storage provisioning, replication, SAN/storage
maintenance and upgrades across all disk subsystems.
- Perform storage allocation and file system management (Zoning, Lun
- Configure and administer SAN (Storage Area Networks) using Cisco Fabric
Manager and Brocade DCFM.
- Support Daily storage issues and changes including disk space, backup and
- Support and process change management requests received for all storage
- Alert and resolve storage system and SAN fabric performance issues.
- Perform routine equipment checks and preventative maintenance; manage
- Storage analysis, capacity planning and performance monitoring.
Experience in EMC Symmetrix Vmax (preferred), IBM 8300/XIV, HDS USPV, SVC
(SAN Volume Controller), CISCO MDS and Brocade. SAN Management tools and
reporting metrics used include EMC SPA (Symmetrix Performance Analyzer) and
IBM TPC. Should be proficient with Business continuity, replication and
disaster recovery technologies using SRDF and Timefinder.
Do you have any candidates that fit the above description and skill set?
If yes, could you send me their resumes.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.