Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at OH mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Sr. Java Developer*

*Location: Cleveland, OH*

*Duration: 6 months*

*Job Description:*

looking for a candidate with *7+ years* of *strong Java experience*, but
they want someone with *JBoss (Tuning)* and *Apache* configuration
experience. Also, if they had architecture experience, it would be a plus.

*Skills Must Have:*

*Java*, *J2EE*, JSP, Servlets, HTML, JavaScript, EJB, *JBoss*, Eclipse, *Apache
Web Server*, Oracle, Unix

*PostgreSQL and SQL Stored Procedures*

*Mid-level with Spring MVC OR Struts MVC*

*SOA and Webservices*

*Thanks & Regards....*

*Sr IT Recruiter*

*USM Business Systems*