Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at MD mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Sr. SharePoint Developer*
*Location: Hanover, MD*
*Duration: 12 Months*
*Job Description:*
*BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field, or
equivalent work experience*
? Expert level skills with Microsoft SharePoint 2007 and 2010, configuring
and developing
? Demonstrated experience creating custom SharePoint 2007 and 2010 web
? 6+ years of web development experience using web technologies and
languages (.net, c#, ASP.NET, JavaScript, jQuery, CSS)
? 3+ years of experience with intranet/Internet site development
? Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL server
? Internet Information Server (IIS) experience preferred
? Understands issues related to scalability and reliability
? Experience integrating SharePoint 2007/2010 with Office 2007 & 2010
? Extensible Markup Language (XML), Extensible Style Language (XSL)
experience preferred.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*