Dear Professionals,
Please have the below requirement and send me your consultant resumes ASAP

Please reply at

Position  : SQL Developer
Location : Palm Beach Gardens, Florida (F2F)
Contract : 1 year contract
Rate : 39/hr on C2C MAX

*THEY MUST do a personal interview so I can only review in state or local
candidates ..*

*Must-haves :*
5+ years of experience as a SQL Developer
Strong with SSIS
Extensive experience with reports with either SSRS or Crystal Reports
Strong with T-SQL, stored procedures, triggers and functions

Industry experience
CMMI certification or knowledge

*Day to Day:*
Our client is located in the palm beach area and they are in need of a
senior SQL developer to work on proprietary applications that run on SQL

The developer will need to create stored procedures, triggers and
functions. They will also need to create reports with SSRS.

Direct: 203-652-1444*119