We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: Core Java/ J2EE Developer

Location: Boston, MA

Duration: 6-12+ Months Contact

Job Description: I am looking for a midlevel Core Java/ J2EE Developer. 6-12
month contract, it depends on how well they fit the job description.

MUST HAVE great skills on the core Java, Hibernate, Spring

Must be great communication skills & consultant should be ready for on-site
interview for confirmation after phone screen.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship: