Hope you are doing well…
Please find the job description below and send me the updated resume at
Infrastructure Services Architect
*Relevant Experience (Yrs) *
10+ Years (minimum)
*Technical/ Managerial Skills *
· Strong experience with DSB, SOA, JEE, JMS, JDBC and other
· Must have a solid understanding of high availability Data Base
· Experience in high availability multi data center distributed
environments including “active active”, active standby and other DR
standards and objectives.
· Expert knowledge in networking, load balancing, Unix, LDAP,
storage, and databases solutions
· Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills,
customer service and interpersonal skills
· Expert leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide
support and constructive performance feedback
· Experience on designing and implementing highly available
solutions for mission critical applications.
· Must have a solid understanding of various virtualization
· Must be able to document solutions for various audiences
*Preferred Experience *
*Roles & Responsibilities*
· Review project requests describing user needs to estimate time
and cost required to accomplish project
· Approve, schedule, plan and supervise the installation and
testing of new products and improvements to computer systems
· Define how technology and applications should be structured in
order to align with business plans.
· Work closely with Application Architects to determine the most
· Evaluate modern and emerging technologies to identify the impact
on the business
· Provide information needed to assess the risk of production
deployment of a business critical application: installation and
configuration readiness, performance and scalability evaluation, stability
and durability evaluation, and best practices procedures.
· Assess the processes that will be used to operate, support and
maintain the Enterprise implementation(s). Refine the deployment process
and architecture so that it will easily scale to fit into an enterprise
· Assist in determining overall hardware and software configuration
along with capacity projections and planning for future support of growing
· Needs to be extensible to changing platform requirements or other
advancements in the distributed computing model.
· Assist in determining Service Level Agreements (SLA’s), for
immediate needs/deployments, and enterprise SLA’s to support ongoing
operations, if any.
· Develop performance, scalability, and durability evaluations and
monitoring for load testing and real time
Fort Worth, Texas
Along with the resume please send the below details.
Need below details ASAP:
Legal Full Name:
Currently on a project:
Total Work Experience:
Total US Exp:
Relevant Work Experience:
Availability to Interview:
Availability for Skype based interview:
Last 5 digits of SSN:
Thanks & Regards,
Bharat | (D) 802 735 0262 | (w):802.383.1500 ext 165 | (F): 802.383.1501
email:*bha...@itechus.com* | iTech US, Inc.
Texas/Vermont/NJ/India | URL:www.iTechUS.com <http://www.itechus.com/> |
The information contained in this communication is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or
entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking
any action with respect to the content of this information is strictly
prohibited and may be unlawful, please notify us immediately by replying to
the message and delete this mail from your records or click on the link
below and press SEND:
iTech US, Inc. is neither liable for the proper and complete
of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.