Hi Associates,

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com

We have only 1 submit on this so far… Please make it a priority!

Here are the combinations of candidates they want to see:

*Either combination #1 or combination #2 below:

Combo #1: Mainframe COBOL, JCL with IDMS experience

Combo #2: Mainframe COBOL, JCL plus either MMIS or healthcare.

If the person does not have either mix above, don’t send. We really need to
find COBOL + IDMS right now.

**They want all new resumes. State of Carolina has had similar jobs to
these in the past 6 months. If the person was presented previously, do not
send again.**

# of Openings: 5

Work Address: 934 Old Clemson Hwy, Seneca, SC 29672 (all candidates must
work on-site 100%)

Work Authorization: Any

Duration: 6-12 months

MAINFRAME, MVS COBOL, JCL, CA-ADS. MMIS, EDI and IDMS is a big plus! (Make
sure these are listed on your Skills Inventory and with examples on resumes)

Here it is from SC. Read it over, there are some comments from the manager
on the last attachment about others that were submitted. We don’t want any
‘retreads’. We have a programmer already working there.

Regarding rate. I can’t accept any candidates from you with a rate to me
higher than $44-46. I know that is low but we play with the ball they gave
us, right. I believe we can probably submit 6 or 7 resumes so I am going to
wait and look at the best candidates and then of course the best margin for
MPower. That is how they will be weighed.

*REQUIRED SC- Right to Represent*: These MUST be hand signed Open this
document using Adobe Reader X…. at the top, you have a button that says
“Sign” You can Add or Create a Signature. Using your mouse pad, you can
create a signature and then drag and drop it to the .pdf.. Then hit “Done
Signing” Then Hit “Confirm”. You can also add words and dates by using the
“Sign”, “Add Text” to put in Full Legal Name and Dates.

Then save the file. Then attach the new file and send it.

Here is one other suggestion… Candidates can hand sign the form, use their
cell phone to take a picture of it and then e-mail or text it (picturemail)
from their phone to you.

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Asuri

Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.