*Greetings from Robert,*
Job title: WPF developer
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Strong communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work with a
team cross locations
· Self motivated and cognisant of agreed deadlines
· Strong appreciation of UX principles and style
· Strong C#, WPF skills – both essential
· .NET framework 3.5 or above (VS 2008/2010) essential. Preferably
4.0 and above.
· Prism framework is desirable
· Familiarity with the Microsoft Technology stack: VS Unit testing
framework desired, WCF, WPF
· Good knowledge of XML.
· Subversion experience desired
· Good knowledge Web Sphere MQ and Tibco EMS is desired.
· Good understanding of full software life cycle development process
· Experience working in financial markets is essential; experience
in Securities Lending or Equity Finance is beneficial
· Experience working in a software development and/or support
capacity in a time critical financial markets environment
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Platinum Infosys Inc*
*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* | Phone:
*214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160* *
*Visit us @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**
Note: Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S.Congress this
mail cannot be considered spam as long as we include contact information
and a remove link for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
heading. We will immediately update it accordingly. We apologize for the
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.
*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.