We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortable ASAP.

*Subject: Senior .NET Developer *
*Location: Charlottesville, VA  *
*Duration: 5 month *

•   8+ years of extensive experience in C#/.NET
•   Extensive experience in application design and architecture
•   Extensive experience in developing web services utilizing Windows
Communication Foundation (WCF)
•   Experience in Ajax, jQuery and JavaScript
•   Solid communication skills
•   Proficiency with BizTalk and Entity Framework is preferred

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*