*Position : System Analyst*
*Location : San Ramon, CA*
*Duration : 6 Months*
Responsible for providing functional parameters for technical direction in
the development and support of the enterprise Loan Origination application,
specifications and procedures.
1. Documents system parameters and formats, ensures hardware and
software systems compatibility and coordinates and/or modifies system
2. Assists in formulating and defining small project/system scope and
objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which
programs will be written and that fit with the Bank’s system architecture
3. Works with business partners through coding and implementation to
ensure product matches envisioned result.
4. Assists with analyzing and reviewing the content and design of
reports, processes, screens, data and related output needed to support the
5. Provides basic coordination and analytical assistance which may
include interpretation of requirements. Provides coordination and
assistance in developing detailed requirements with business partners and
6. Provides information needed for creating or maintaining user
documentation; ensuring accuracy and compliance.
7. Performs other duties as assigned.
Ø Required Education or Equivalent Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Combination of education and experience; vocational/specialized
Ø Required Experience:
• 7+ years’ experience in banking/financial services and systems
Ø Field of Experience:
• Familiarity with loan origination processes and applications such
as Finance Center / Capital Stream would be beneficial
• Solid knowledge of assigned mainframe and/or server-based
• Excellent knowledge of Windows-based computer applications.
• Excellent knowledge of systems analysis.
*Ø** Administrative/Technical Skills:*
• Possesses proficient verbal and written communication aptitude and
the ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups and individuals.
• Proven analytical skills with very good problem-resolution
• Ability to work independently; self-directed.
• Technical design and system specification review.
• Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills.
• Good knowledge of business requirements documentation
• Good knowledge of programming, documentation and interface
• Good knowledge of systems hardware, software, and system
• Good knowledge of financial Banking systems
• Good knowledge of applications development methodologies
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.