Hi Associates,

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com

*I have two open Salesforce Development and Design Roles in Austin, TX.
These roles will be 12+ month long contracts with one of our Fortune 50
clients. The position will sit in Austin, TX. Our client is looking for
very high-level developers with some Design or Architectural experience
that are capable of building a Salesforce Platform from scratch as part of
a larger team. Please feel free to introduce any consultants that you may
have that would be a good fit.

*OPT's will Work *

Thanks & Regards
Srikanth Asuri

Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.

Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.