*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Position  : Software QA Engineer ( Only Local To CA )
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Duration: 3-6 Months Contract
Max Rate : $42/hr on C2C or 1099
Need Only GC & Citizens

Software QA Engineer : Debugs software products through the use of
systematic tests to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for
company products. Develops, modifies, and executes software test plans.
Analyzes and writes test standards and procedures. Maintains documentation
of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends
corrective action. Consults with development engineers in resolution of
problems. Provides feedback in preparation of technical appraisals of
programming languages, systems, and computation software. Ensures quality
computer integration into the overall functions of scientific computation,
data acquisition, and processing. Level III is Senior with 4-6 years of

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com