Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srika...@logisofttechinc.com
*Security Analyst III
Must provide birth Day and Month MM/DD
Anyone legal to work in the US is OK
4246 South Riverboard Rd
Utah (or could be in Stamford Connecticut..we are checking)
SENIOR INFORMATION SECURITY ANALYST (Projects/Engineering and
Commensurate with experience
IT – Information Security
600 Washington Blvd Stamford, CT or Utah (checking to see where the person
needs to be)
Type of Position:
The primary responsibilities of the Senior Information Security Analyst
· To perform technical functions related to Information Security
including project/engineering work and operations and ensure compliance
with RBS Global Information Security policy and best practices across all
business units within RBS Securities, North America.
· Develop and implement a plan to various IS technologies and
interface with various EML devices such as Privileged Access Management,
DAM, DLP, AV, VM scanners, NIDS, Malware detection, SSL VPN, Firewalls,
Routers & Switches, AD, DDoS Mitigation Providers, NBA, Proxy, AAA
managers, SSO etc. Also integrate with other SEIM like tools for networks
and applications (Splunk), CiscoWorks, Tivoli, etc.
· Work with the various Security teams to ensure the newly
implemented technologies are integrated and fully utilized as intended in
the protection of Company's assets. The position provides SME expertise and
input related to protecting RBS’s IT assets.
· Perform routine security monitoring tasks and handle issues that
are uncovered by any newly developed monitoring tools. Respond to security
alerts and incidents; conduct targeted review of suspect areas. Recommend
and implement process and reporting improvements as directed.
· Work with Audit and Risk Management to provide evidence of above
activities as required.
· Serve as subject matter expert for IS technology with the team and
organization; maintain regional Informational Security infrastructure
· Perform daily/weekly/monthly security monitoring tasks and handle
issues that are uncovered by various internal monitoring tools. Respond to
security incidents and conduct targeted review of suspect areas.
· Review client requests for Information Security best practices as
part of an approval process for various avenues of change (firewall
requests, tool access).
· Perform other duties, as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Information Technology; 7+
years experience in Information Security.
Required prior experience with the following processes and tools (or their
· Detailed Knowledge of Security Administration/OS Management for
Windows and UNIX. Database a plus.
· Basic Network Security: firewalls, IPS/IDS, networking
· Experience with three or more of the following security tools (or
o Foundstone/Vulnerability Management
o Guardium/Database Monitoring
o Vontu/Data Leakage Protection
o SourceFire/Network Intrusion Detection
o McAfee Nitro/SIEM - Security Information Event Monitoring
o Checkpoint Protector/USB Locking and Management
o FireEye/Malware Detection and Prevention
o NAC/Network Access Control
o HIDS/Host Based Intrusion Detection
Previous experience in a Financial Services firm a plus. Industry
certifications a plus (CISSP, CISA, CISM, CEH)
Required Personal Characteristics:
· Ability to self-manage project delivery including planning,
providing status updates and metrics
· Ability to work independently and as part of a team. Prior team
leadership experience a plus
· Self-starter and self-motivating.
· Excellent problem solving, analytical, communication,
organization, task and time management skills.
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.