*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Position : UNIX Administrator  ( NO H1B )
Client/Location: Greenwood Village CO, San Antonio TX, Tempe AZ
Duration: 6-12 Months contract
Max Rate : $50/hr on C2C

Job Description:
Strong Unix (hands on Unix exp (admin preferred))
Shell scripting (ksh or bsh)
Languages (Perl or python )
Prod Support ( analyze the processes/logs/reporting of java apps)
Strong analytical skills Preferred skills: 1. Java knowledge is a Plus.. 2.
Any web development is a Plus

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC